Join GRC experts Michael Rasmussen, Principal Analyst at GRC 20/20, and Dave Rusher, SVP Product Strategy & Alliances at Aravo, as they present an Executive Insights Series on managing third-party risk and compliance. Each webinar is 1 hour long and can be viewed by registering right.
Third party management requires a robust, adaptable IT architecture that models the complexity of third party information, transactions, interactions, and relationships and supports the timely data collection and analysis of third-party information with best-in-class technology. Implemented properly, a third party management architecture provides stake-holders with a single version of the truth regarding third party performance and risk, and enables those stake-holders to respond quickly and precisely when new third party risks arise. Part 3 of the webinar series will describe:
- Components and requirements for a third party information architecture
- Types of third party management information and how this information integrates into third party processes
- Available third party management technologies and what best serves the organization
- Technical and organizational requirements for third party management platforms
- Building a business case for third party management platforms