Session 1 - How to Develop a Third Party Management Strategy
Session 1 of 3
Join GRC experts Michael Rasmussen, Principal Analyst at GRC 20/20, and Dave Rusher, SVP Product Strategy & Alliances at Aravo, as they present an Executive Insights Series on managing Third Party Risk and Compliance.
Managing third party activities in disconnected silos inevitably leads to failure. Without a coordinated third party management strategy, executives and compliance teams lose the visibility they need into third party relationships, changing regulations, and organizational risk. Part 1 of the webinar series examines:
- Current drivers & trends pressuring organizations in third party management
- Different ways organizations approach third party management
- How to develop a third party management strategic plan
- The importance of establishing a third party management governance team
- Developing a third party management charter and policy
Please enjoy podcast sessions 2 & 3, links below.
For more information about Aravo solutions for Third Party Risk Management, please contact us.
For a comprehensive examination into the business motivations that drive a successful business case for TPRM, read our complete White Paper The Business Case For Better Third Party Risk Management - Better business outcomes through good governance.