Join security experts from SecurityScorecard and Aravo as they provide strategies and best practices for managing the cybersecurity vulnerabilities associated with vendors / suppliers and third-party risk.
Topics covered, include:
- Third-Party Cybersecurity Risk
- Recent/ Notable Data Breaches and Other Third-Party Cyber-risks
- Growing Focus on Cybersecurity Regulation
- Insight and Action – understanding vulnerabilities and initiating remediation plans
- Incident Response Involving a Third-Party
- Collaboration to Raise the Performance Bar
- Optimizing Your Third-Party Risk Program to Mitigate Cybersecurity Risks
Director, Product Marketing
Senior Vice President of Product Strategy and Alliances
Phil earned a BA at Bates College and an MBA, cum laude, at the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College.
As Aravo Solution’s Senior Vice President of Product Strategy and Alliances, Dave works closely with Global 2000 customers to define and deliver best-in-class enterprise third-party risk management (TPRM) solutions that can scale to the business size, complexity and change requirements of large multinationals. He is also responsible for partner alliances, which has included pioneering work in building community/utilities TPRM applications for the defense and financial services industries in the UK.
Dave particularly enjoys the relationship-building, problem-solving, teamwork and accountability that comes with his experience of working with compliance, risk and procurement professionals.