Aravo for GDPR, is an award-winning cloud-application designed to help organizations stand up a robust third party GDPR compliance program quickly and in accordance with regulatory expectations. To book a demo, simply fill out the form and an adviser will be back to you to arrange a convenient time.
From May 2018, all companies that handle the personal data of EU citizens will be subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Under this regulation, not only do you need to be compliant – you need to ensure that any third parties that you share data with are also compliant. While the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became enforceable on May 25 of this year, many organizations are still struggling with how they will manage third party (or Processor) compliance.
The Aravo for GDPR application allows companies to:
- Centralize third parties into a single inventory
- Identify third parties (and their subcontractors) in scope
- Identify all engagements in scope
- Collect GDPR assessments and artifacts
- Validate third party information
- Assess and act on GDPR risk – including workflow provisions for reporting breaches to the DPA within the appropriate timeframes and approved communication processes.
- Monitor and report on GDPR risk and compliance
“The key value to organizations using Aravo for GDPR is their integrated and structured solution content and process for GDPR compliance in third party relationships. This is in a solution that can be implemented rapidly without a long project, consultation, and extended deployment time-frames. By providing pre-defined GDPR best practice questionnaires, templates and workflows designed to support third party compliance, Aravo has taken the hard work out of program design, and packaged it up in a way that supports rapid adoption – critical in a time-sensitive regulation such as GDPR.”
- GRC 20/20