How to Design a Third Party Management IT Architecture
Session 3 of 3
Third party management requires a robust, adaptable IT architecture that models the complexity of third party information, transactions, interactions, and relationships and supports the timely data collection and analysis of third-party information with best-in-class technology. Implemented properly, a third party management architecture provides stake-holders with a single version of the truth regarding third party performance and risk, and enables those stake-holders to respond quickly and precisely when new third party risks arise. Part 3 of the webinar series will describe:
- Components and requirements for a third party information architecture
- Types of third party management information and how this information integrates into third party processes
- Available third party management technologies and what best serves the organization
- Technical and organizational requirements for third party management platforms
- Building a business case for third party management platforms
Please enjoy podcast sessions 1 & 2, links below.
For more information about Aravo solutions for Third Party Risk Management, please contact us.
For a comprehensive examination into the business motivations that drive a successful business case for TPRM, read our complete White Paper The Business Case For Better Third Party Risk Management - Better business outcomes through good governance.